Farewell to Blogs.

Farewell.

In other words, good bye, peace, see ya later alligator in awhile crocodile don’t forget to write.

But in all seriousness I loved this year and most of all I loved the blogs. I only wish we could’ve started sooner, I wish that I could’ve had more time with the blogs, I had an almostĀ Twilight ZoneĀ style idea here, but that’s not what this account ended up being. It became something different but still lovely, it became more philosophical, rather than narrative. I still plan on doing things like this in the future, but I doubt I’ll ever blog again like this. I thank this class and most of all Mrs Henderson, thank you.

In all I’ve shared a lot of my internal dialogue this year, things I likely never would have shared if i thought only Mrs Henderson and I would see. So I thank you all for giving me a platform, even if you don’t really care much about what I have to say. Its just the idea of an audience that keeps me writing I think. I have a lot more about myself to discover I suppose, but I’m so happy to have taken this first step.

See ya later alligator, in awhile crocodile. Don’t forget to write.

Love you all – Jack, of The Lone Windmill